I had full intentions of writing a full post today, but this week just got away from me. So here is what is happening lately:
- We haven’t had hot water for the past couple days. We have a silly hot water pump, that every couple months it needs to be recalibrated or something. So I have been taking a 2 minute cold shower every morning. Super. (They did fix it today though, thanks to my hubs getting them out here!)
- I still can’t eat a full meal, but I have graduated to tuna salad sandwiches. Much better!
- Tom has had two separate ranges this week, so we haven’t really seen much of each other this week. At least that means that the dogs and I can take over the bed! And they cuddle with me so sweetly when Tom is gone.
- I really think that the country should shut down during the Olympics so everyone can stay at home to watch the events live to support our athletes. I have filled our DVR full of Olympic goodness!
- I miss running with the dogs, but I am a baby when it comes to cold. And I don’t want to subject them to the freezing concrete.
- I don’t there is an episode of Ellen that I don’t end up crying. I just love this show and her. It is on my bucket list to go to her show.
- I am ready to stock up on Valentine’s Day clearance chocolates. Peanut caramel clusters come to me!
That’s about all I have as far as happening around here.
I participated in another giveaway with several other bloggers! Jane from Poppiness is the brainchild behind this, so thanks to her for putting this all together!
I have been so fortunate to connect with other bloggers over the past few months, and I can’t wait to see where this blogging journey continues to take me!
So enjoy the giveaway!
|$110 PayPal Cash Giveaway | Kara Ramblings of a Marine Wife | Alex Radiating Sunshine|
|Becky Rebeckann’s Random Thoughts | Katie Going Coastal | Elizabeth The Young Retiree|
|Jen Beebeebelly | Rhea Rhea Et Cetera | Kari This, Too|
|Stephanie Army Crafter | Sue As It Seems | Jane Poppiness|