Another month has come and gone.
1. Crochet something else besides blankets or scarves at least once a year (
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
2. Do a photography challenge
- This time next month, I will have completed my year challenge! Here are some that I haven’t shared somewhere on the blog yet.
Visit 5 cities I have never been to before (7/5)
Tour at least one a winery, brewery, or distillery
5. Send at least 5 snail mail a month
Become a “professional” photographer
7. Run at least 10 races (any distance) (4/10)
- I did Kicks in the Sticks this weekend. It was a 3.5 trail run. It was definitely all trail and not much run.
8. Go camping with Tom
Pay for the car behind me in a drive through
10. See Tyrone Wells live as many times as possible
Tour Fort Defiance here in Clarksville
12. Water ski with my dad
13. Do a 5K with my mom
14. Take a swing dance class with Tom
15. Read at least one fun book a month and one professional development book every three months
16. Take a pottery or stained glass class
17. Do one new recipe each month
- I made Zucchini Blueberry Bread. I received so many compliments for this bread. Compliments like, “This is better than my grandma’s.” Pat myself on the back.
- I tried a one pot recipe. It was super easy and quick. AND MADE SO MUCH. Go try this recipe now. Tom’s only recommendation is more sausage.
- We made this casserole this weekend while my mom visited. It was pretty tasty, but I would recommend more cheese.
18. See both a Clemson and UCM football game live
Find a place to volunteer on a regular basis
20. Go hiking
- That trail run was pretty much hiking.
21. Ride in a hot air balloon
Go to at least 20 “new to me” restaurants. (27/20)
- International Cafe-small greek cafe here in town that has great gyros!
- Ingredient-restaurant downtown with great burgers (my mouth is watering thinking about that bleu cheese burger I had), but it seemed a little over-priced for what they were offering.
Stay at a bed and breakfast
24. Spend a day without electronics (phone, t.v. and computer)
25. Do something unique and new for my birthdays
Explore Nashville while we live here
27. Watch at least 10 movies that I have not seen before that won Best Picture at the Oscars and at least 20 documentaries (not necessarily Oscar winning) Movies (2/10); Documentaries (7/20)
28. Sew an item of clothing from scratch
29. Do a personal devotional/bible study on my own
30. Be a mascot for an event
31. Go on our honeymoon (preferably somewhere tropical)
32. Host an annual NCAA Basketball Tournament Championship game party
33. Go on a mission trip
34. Be on a recreation volleyball team
Become a mom
- George started walking this last month! Big milestone!
I would say I didn’t do too bad this month considering we were moving practically the whole month. Here’s to another month of living!