I didn’t do so hot this month…I blame it on all the travel.
1. Crochet something else besides blankets or scarves at least once a year
2. Do a photography challenge
3. Visit 5 cities I have never been to before (5/5)
- We went to Broken Arrow, OK for a wedding. Donsies!
4. Tour at least one of the distilleries in the KY/TN area
5. Send at least 5 snail mail a month
6. Become a “professional” photographer
- My pictures were featured in a local magazine for the art auction that I did back in March. So exciting! I also did another newborn shoot a little while ago. So fun! Anyone have any photographer needs? I would love to help you out!
7. Run at least 10 races (any distance) (1/10)
8. Go camping with Tom
9. Pay for the car behind me in a drive through
10. See Tyrone Wells live as many times as possible
11. Tour Fort Defiance here in Clarksville
- Done last month
12. Water ski with my dad
13. Do a 5K with my mom
14. Take a swing dance class with Tom
15. Read at least one fun book a month and one professional development book every three months
16. Take a pottery or stained glass class
17. Do one new recipe each month
- I made another breakfast casserole. This one was so much better than my last attempt. I am not good at doing recipe posts so click here for the recipe. It was pretty good and lasted a long time since I froze half of it.
18. See both a Clemson and UCM football game live
19. Find a place to volunteer on a regular basis
20. Go hiking
21. Ride in a hot air balloon
22. Go to at least 20 “new to me” restaurants. (15/20)
- We went to an ice cream place called Sparky’s in Columbia, MO this past weekend. They have the most random flavors of ice cream and make everything in house. Pretty decent!
23. Stay at a bed and breakfast
24. Spend a day without electronics (phone, t.v. and computer)
25. Have a Kentucky Derby themed 3oth birthday party.
26. Explore Nashville while we live here
27. Watch at least 10 movies that I have not seen before that won Best Picture at the Oscars and at least 20 documentaries (not necessarily Oscar winning) Movies (0/10); Documentaries (4/20)
28. Sew an item of clothing from scratch
29. Do a personal devotional/bible study on my own
30. Be a mascot for an event
31. Go on our honeymoon (preferably somewhere tropical)
32. Host an annual NCAA Basketball Tournament Championship game party
33. Go on a mission trip
34. Be on a recreation volleyball team
35. Become a mom
I know I still have a lot of time to chip away this list, so in reality I didn’t do so bad.
Do you have any personal challenges that you are working on?
Congrats on getting your photos featured!!! And every time I see any of your photos I always wish we lived closer!!! Doin great on this list 🙂
Aww thanks girl! I would love to do more. George will have a photo shoot nearly every day I am afraid lol!