And so are my weekly thoughts on the show.
First of all, I have mixed feelings about Nick being the Bachelor. While I do think he redeemed himself somewhat on BIP, I also wonder how he still has a job outside of this franchise and think he may be milking it. However, I hope he finds his happily ever after, and of course I will be tuning in every week.
- Nick hanging out with his younger sister was really sweet. I like seeing that side of him.
- Ughhh. Why is Chris Soules still coming back for these pre-interviews?
- How does Nick get time off from work to do all these shows for the last couple years? I mean it says he has a job, but who has that much time off?
- This Corinne girl has a nanny? And she wants to be taken seriously for having a multi-million dollar company? I have a feeling she is going to be the “villain” of this season.
- Jade’s friend, Liz, is going to make things interesting. She is constantly smiling about the fact that she was a one-night stand.
- When Taylor said that her friends called him a piece of s*#t., I am thinking that was not the best way to introduce yourself. And she just kept on cursing…
- Jasmine brought Neil Lane! Pulling out all the stops.
- So does Nick not remember Liz and their night of passion? Ok wait he does. This sure is awkward.
- The girl who brought the hot dog…I have no words.
- Alexis is an aspiring dolphin trainer? So is she actually training to be one, or does she have another job? And that is definitely a shark costume.
- Corinne going in for the kiss-so awkward. And the other women are losing their minds watching their kiss.
- I think Nick had a fair question wondering why Liz didn’t reach out to her in the last 9 months. It makes you think she is only here for the limelight. Why call him off the show, when she can call him on the show?
- Corinne seems very concerned about people’s looks. That is all she can mention besides having the hots for Nick.
- YES TO RACHEL! I liked her from the time she stepped out of the limo. Her dress is also the bomb.
- I like what he says at the beginning of the rose ceremony about everyone is deserving of love and apologizing for not being able to give that to them.
- I would forget their names.
- What are you supposed to say when you are rejected on the first night. They all are trying to not seem defeated with “It’s ok.”
- I would be asleep if I were there. How do they stay up all night in addition to drinking alcohol. Out like a light on that couch.
My favorites are Rachel, Vanessa, Danielle M, and Raven.
I am really interested at how this show will go this season. I felt like it was really focused on the physical chemistry, and is somewhat vulgar. It just seems like there will be a lot more talk about sex this season. I mean I know that this show isn’t wholesome by any means, but they at least used to have some discretion. The previews just made me feel uncomfortable about the direction of things.
I guess we will see!
This show has become quite the game. ABC has a fantasy league now that you can win prizes like a trip to the “After the Rose taping.