September was a beautiful month full of goodness. Here was what we were up to that kept me away from the blogging world.
- George got his first haircut.
- I joined the choir at church.
- I started teaching a college class, which I want to write a post about.
- We traveled to Iowa for some of my former students’ wedding.
- George experienced his first tailgate. It was a yummy success in his book.
- George started a new obsession with trains.
- We went to Silver Dollar City, which is a family theme park in south Missouri. It was George’s first time there.
- My sister-in-law and I started teaching the high school Sunday school class. Yikes!
- My dad came and visited.
- We went to a Chief’s game. Another George first!
- I ran a 10K with my sister-in-law.
- We had our first visit with our Parents as Teachers educator. PAT is a really cool program that has an educator from the school district come to your house once a month before they are actually in school to talk about their development. It was really nice for her to talk with us about George’s milestones and what is upcoming.
- We went to our local pumpkin festival. Look at how much George has changed since last year!
This month has been full of tractors and George snuggles along the way as well.
What have you been up to lately?