Just another month living out my life. Here are some updates on my life list.
1. Crochet something else besides blankets or scarves at least once a year (
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
Do a photography challenge (Took pictures once a week George’s first year)
Visit 5 cities I have never been to before (8/5)
Tour at least one a winery, brewery, or distillery
5. Send at least 5 snail mail a month
Become a “professional” photographer
7. Run at least 10 races (any distance) (6/10)
- I signed up for two races, one being a 10k.
8. Go camping with Tom
Pay for the car behind me in a drive through
10. See Tyrone Wells live as many times as possible
Tour Fort Defiance here in Clarksville
Water ski with my dad
13. Do a 5K with my mom
14. Take a swing dance class with Tom
15. Read at least one fun book a month and one professional development book every three months
16. Take a pottery or stained glass class
17. Do one new recipe each month
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole-This was really good and really easy. You can’t really beat only using 4 ingredients.
18. See both a Clemson and UCM football game live
Find a place to volunteer on a regular basis
20. Go hiking
21. Ride in a hot air balloon
Go to at least 20 “new to me” restaurants. (36/20)
- Mugs Up-This is an old school car-hop hamburger joint. They are only open in the summer. Their chili fries are amazeballs.
- Claysville Store-This is a little home-style cooking cafe that is down the street from our house. Their fried chicken was so delicious. They are only open for 8 hours a week, and it was jam-packed.
- G & D’s Steakhouse-Another great local place!
- Daisy Delights-This is a local old school Dairy Queen. Pretty good.
Stay at a bed and breakfast
24. Spend a day without electronics (phone, t.v. and computer)
25. Do something unique and new for my birthdays
Explore Nashville while we live here
27. Watch at least 10 movies that I have not seen before that won Best Picture at the Oscars and at least 20 documentaries (not necessarily Oscar winning) Movies (3/10); Documentaries (7/20)
28. Sew an item of clothing from scratch
Do a personal devotional/bible study on my own
30. Be a mascot for an event
- Guys! This is happening this week. I almost cried when was asked to do it for work.
31. Go on our honeymoon (preferably somewhere tropical)
32. Host an annual NCAA Basketball Tournament Championship game party
33. Go on a mission trip
Be on a recreation volleyball team
Become a mom