I love lists. I love checking things off my lists. Let’s see what I can check off this month towards my 35 before 35 endeavor.
1. Crochet something else besides blankets or scarves at least once a year (
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
Do a photography challenge (Took pictures once a week George’s first year)
Visit 5 cities I have never been to before (8/5)
Tour at least one a winery, brewery, or distillery
5. Send at least 5 snail mail a month
Become a “professional” photographer
7. Run at least 10 races (any distance) (6/10)
- I did the Wicked Wine 5K with my sister-in-law. It was ok. We had fun dressing up as our favorite teams on opening weekend.
8. Go camping with Tom
Pay for the car behind me in a drive through
10. See Tyrone Wells live as many times as possible
Tour Fort Defiance here in Clarksville
Water ski with my dad
13. Do a 5K with my mom
14. Take a swing dance class with Tom
15. Read at least one fun book a month and one professional development book every three months
- I finished a book just this morning!
16. Take a pottery or stained glass class
17. Do one new recipe each month
- Ambrosia Salad-I made this for Easter that we hosted at our house. I loved it! I will probably make it a lot over the summer to take in for lunch.
- Zucchini Cheese Rice-This was really good! It makes a lot too. I added chicken to it so it was more of a meal.
18. See both a Clemson and UCM football game live
Find a place to volunteer on a regular basis
20. Go hiking
21. Ride in a hot air balloon
Go to at least 20 “new to me” restaurants. (31/20)
- Heidelberg-It’s a local bar and grill. It was pretty good and very reasonably priced. Great atmosphere!
- West Main Pizza-This a pizza joint where they flash cook your pizza, and it is ready in a few minutes. It was really good, but the pizzas are huge and you can only buy one size. I had leftovers for two additional meals.
Stay at a bed and breakfast
24. Spend a day without electronics (phone, t.v. and computer)
25. Do something unique and new for my birthdays
Explore Nashville while we live here
27. Watch at least 10 movies that I have not seen before that won Best Picture at the Oscars and at least 20 documentaries (not necessarily Oscar winning) Movies (3/10); Documentaries (7/20)
28. Sew an item of clothing from scratch
Do a personal devotional/bible study on my own
30. Be a mascot for an event
31. Go on our honeymoon (preferably somewhere tropical)
32. Host an annual NCAA Basketball Tournament Championship game party
33. Go on a mission trip
Be on a recreation volleyball team
Become a mom
- I got to experience George getting into Easter for the first time.