People. I bought a magazine yesterday purely because it was a recap of all 20 seasons of the Bachelor.
I think I have a problem. This is an obsession. I NEVER buy magazines. But I had to know where everyone ended up!
And because drama loves company, I figured I would share my obsession with you.
Here were my thoughts this week watching the Bachelor:
- Ok really, how do these people have jobs? I mean they have to take months off work. Who has that kind of time off saved? And for people who do the spin off or come on multiple shows? I really want to know if they lose their job. I am really concerned about their financial well-being once they return home. Tom thinks ABC negotiates with their employers and they get paid either way. I do also know a lot of them become sponsors of random things via social media. Or maybe this is why an occupation of “twin” is appropriate.
- Group dates-these are so awkward. And also how do they get dressed nicely so quickly? Is someone there doing their hair and make-up?
- Oh dear-the talent competition would be terrifying. I honestly didn’t think Olivia’s thing was that bad. I think it got played up, and it was the only girl that they put the cameras on facial expressions in the audience.
- I could not deal with the jealousy. No wonder they all seem a little crazy.
- This show focuses way too much on people who decide to be virgins.
- The facial expressions are everything-the shock, trying to hide true feeling by manipulating their face to keep secrets. So many secrets…
- Amber seems to be the one stirring the drama pot, and she talks behind people’s back a lot. I wasn’t sad to see her go.
- My favorite line of the night from Ben-“I do have to say goodbye, because I do believe my wife is standing here.” —except I am not sure which one you are.
My top picks (because I have total say) are Lauren B, Caila, Becca, and JoJo.
While this show may not always end up in love, I will always love this show. I just can’t help it!