cara (car-rah) noun : beloved friend
Thanks to Wifessionals for creating a pen-pal box swap that allows for friendships to grow.
I was paired with two lovely ladies the last couple months.
Stephanie is a fellow Army significant other. Her soldier is coming back soon from deployment, and I could not be more excited for them! Such a joyous time to be together again! She is also an avid runner, who is training for a marathon. Power to ya girl! It was really kind of ridiculous how much we had in common beyond just first names. It was great to be a support for each other this month.
Tiffany hails from South Carolina. (So obviously we chatted quite a bit about Clemson and the area around it.) She is expecting her first child to arrive in the next few moments. She is a beautiful momma, and I love seeing her updates! We also chatted a lot about photography, and she gave me some great tips and sights to look into. She was so sweet and encouraging to have this month!
I sent Stephanie a box, and you can check it out on her site. I did make an ear warmer for her so I will share that later on this week.
Tiffany did such a wonderful job with the box she sent me.
1. Ironically, I do not have a Clemson coozie. Love!
2. Baking decorations-so cute! I will have to save these for next year since I didn’t come up with a recipe fast enough last week!
3. Note book and pencils-to feed into my school supplies addiction.
4. Fall kitchen towels-I know you all know that I love fall!
5. Dog treats-They were very happy about these!
She also wrote a lovely note for me. Perfect!
It was so great to get to know these women and hear about their lives. (And to getting a goody box is an added bonus!)
I look forward to keeping in touch with them both! You should check them out too!