Here are my thoughts from this week’s craziness.
- I think that it was a good move for Nick to be open to the women about the backstory with Liz.
- However, isn’t Liz similar to how he came back for Kaitlyn? Just saying…
- I just can’t watch Corinne. It’s great that she is so positive about her body and her sexuality, but I just feel like someday she will be embarrassed by this behavior.
- I’m glad that Nick said he wanted to slow Corinne down a little.
- Thank goodness Jasmine interrupted Corinne and Nick.
- Really Corinne? You have to know that you were not going to be the center of attention the whole time you were in the house right? I think she has some self-esteem issues she needs to address. I feel for her in a way.
- Is Corinne sleeping through the rose ceremony because she already has a rose?
- I think my favorite part of this show is seeing all the formal wear. I would wear formal wear every day if it was appropriate (and affordable).
- Oh Hailey, you are 23. You are still young. Don’t give up girl!
- Ok I am an N’SYNC girl myself, but I would have loved the Back Street Boys date. I mean come on. I grew up in the 90s.
- There is a mom dance?
- Do you think they ever have people who don’t drink on this show?
- Jasmine is so lucky to be on this date with her dance history.
- Yes Corinne, you are upset that you are not the center of attention.
- That is really awkward to have the women standing on the sideline as Danielle and Nick are solo dancing. And then kissing…
- Am I alone in this, but does Jasmine remind anyone of Gabrielle Union? I think they have a similar voice.
- I mean, I might be there with Corinne and all the sleeping. This whole thing has to be exhausting.
- BAHHHHH, I am loving these reactions to Corinne’s nanny. I about fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. But seriously, how does she plan on taking care of someone else?
- Everything about this…https://www.buzzfeed.com/caseyrackham/corinne-has-a-nanny?utm_term=.unOVVMJZ1y#.feAAAenVGq
- The Zero Gravity plane. How do I get to do that? Tom would freak out if I got this for him.
- Poor Vanessa. That seems awful to throw up on your first date. That’s the start of something real if he can still kiss her after she puked.
- BAHHH I would have died to meet Allyson Felix.
- This track and field date would be so fun.
- Astrid getting that ring after the dash was so funny to watch.
- Are they having this cocktail party in a Pier One? I don’t understand the set up of all that furniture and vases.
- I love how they are supportive of each other getting the confidence and validation from Nick. Its funny, ironic and awesome all at the same time.
- Yassss! Rachel!
- What make up are these gals wearing to feel comfortable being around water?
- This bouncy house scene is ridiculous.
- Alexis is hilarious. She is that person who says what everyone is thinking.
- Corinne is NAPPING AGAIN!
- There is always one episode where everyone dogs on one person.
- I think that it is fair that Vanessa kind of interrogated Nick. I mean what is he really wanting? She was honest and firm with how she felt. I think she nailed it.
- No ABC. You need to cut this crap out with not ending the episode with the rose ceremony.
Favorites: Rachel and Vanessa
( I am calling it right now that one of them will be the next Bachelorette.)
I also just found these Bachelor Recap with the Ellen Staff. Whattt? I love Andy Z, and now I love Tracy.