At this point it is hard to do more than a couple on this list. But I marked off a big one this month!
1. Crochet something else besides blankets or scarves at least once a year (
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
Do a photography challenge (Took pictures once a week George’s first year)
Visit 5 cities I have never been to before (8/5)
Tour at least one a winery, brewery, or distillery
5. Send at least 5 snail mail a month
Become a “professional” photographer
7. Run at least 10 races (any distance) (6/10)
8. Go camping with Tom
Pay for the car behind me in a drive through
10. See Tyrone Wells live as many times as possible
Tour Fort Defiance here in Clarksville
Water ski with my dad
13. Do a 5K with my mom
14. Take a swing dance class with Tom
15. Read at least one fun book a month and one professional development book every three months
- I read Like a River From Its Course. So so good.
16. Take a pottery or stained glass class
17. Do one new recipe each month
- Green Beans, Chicken, and Potatoes One Pan Wonder-Guys. This needs to be in everyone’s recipe book. This is ridiculously easy and SOOOO YUMMY! The only downside is that it takes a while to bake, but It takes 5 minutes to set up so you can do other things. It just isn’t the best time wise after work.
- Peanut Butter Cheerio Bar-Another ridiculously easy recipe. I did substitute the cheerios for a bran cheerio like cereal. I need more fiber in my diet and this is much more delicious way than eating spinach all day. I also added dark chocolate chips. We are making these every week now.
18. See both a Clemson and UCM football game live
Find a place to volunteer on a regular basis
20. Go hiking
21. Ride in a hot air balloon
Go to at least 20 “new to me” restaurants. (37/20)
- Pizza Haus-This is a pizza joint down the road from us. Greasy thin crust that layers on the toppings. So very good!
Stay at a bed and breakfast
24. Spend a day without electronics (phone, t.v. and computer)
25. Do something unique and new for my birthdays
Explore Nashville while we live here
27. Watch at least 10 movies that I have not seen before that won Best Picture at the Oscars and at least 20 documentaries (not necessarily Oscar winning) Movies (3/10); Documentaries (7/20)
28. Sew an item of clothing from scratch
Do a personal devotional/bible study on my own
Be a mascot for an event
- I still need to write about this experience. I had a blast even thought I was drenched in my own sweat from the suit. Worth. Every. Second.
31. Go on our honeymoon (preferably somewhere tropical)
32. Host an annual NCAA Basketball Tournament Championship game party
33. Go on a mission trip
Be on a recreation volleyball team
Become a mom
Oohh, those cereal bars sound good!! I might try making them soon! 🙂
You’re seriously killing this list, girl! ❤