These past couple weeks have been super stressful around these parts, so I wanted to infuse some positivity into the world.
Here are just a few things that have me feeling good today.
- This week I got to be the mascot at work AGAIN! I am going to recap all the joy that this brings me here soon. So. Much. Fun.
- I got a free burrito from Moe’s. (So much better than Chipotle) You can get one too if you download their app! Use this code Stepha5522 and we both get extra points when you redeem your free burrito.
- George started kissing for real, no more head bumps as kisses. I never thought I would be one of those moms that kisses their kid on the lips, but it is just too darn cute. He grabs your head and makes the noise and everything when he goes in for it.
- Tom has been home for dinner every night this week, and it has been super nice after so many things out there right now. His job is very heavy, so it was nice to have a lot of quality family time this week.
- Tom kept George home with him today for some guy bonding, but it meant that I could sleep in a little since I didn’t have to take George to the sitter. Now my step tracker can stop judging me for at least one day for not meeting my sleep goal.
And then how can you not smile after seeing this.
What has you feeling good today?
I cannot wait to read about your mascot experiences!! 🙂