Here is what I thought about this week’s episode.
- I am torn on the Olivia issue. On one hand I do get her perspective that she isn’t there to make friends. She is there for Ben. But on the other hand, it does make you wonder how she is with people in real social settings.
- Leah’s meltdown.Really? No words.
- This week makes me want to go back to the Caribbean so bad.
- I am so confused by Caila’s one on one. There has to be a lot they didn’t show.
- Tom thought we should have them fight sharks to see if they are really committed.
- SWIMMING PIGS!!! This is the best date ever.
- Becca is my favorite this week. She is just real and honest.
- Leah back talking Lauren B. is just sad and pathetic. Where did that come from? Why is she surprised she is going home? She is lying to everyone. Karma sister friend.
- So Olivia is the first to say “I love you” if we don’t count the Spanish lesson. And then she was crushed….Watching her face go from elated to heartbroken is what this show is made of. I really feel for her though. She just looks devastated, and then to make her watch Emily get the rose. I mean they just left her to just stand there staring at the ocean….
- I liked Lauren H, but I think there were obvious other people for him. Maybe she will be on Paradise.
- Hopefully Lauren B. can clear the air here soon. I really enjoy her.
- Ok did anyone else catch that Emily said she just met Ben’s parents. So does that mean she is one of the final two? Isn’t that usually how meeting the Bachelor’s parents goes? She was not who I thought would be in the final two.
My picks after this week are Becca and JoJo in the final two, with Caila and Lauren next.
Do you watch the show? What are your thoughts?