I didn’t do so great this month besides my cooking. Oh well, here’s to living!
1. Crochet something else besides blankets or scarves at least once a year (
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
Do a photography challenge (Took pictures once a week George’s first year)
- I have been trying to take more candid shots of George, but I do have some staged shots planned for Christmas. I will admit that I haven’t gotten the camera out too much this month because he doesn’t like to sit still for me so I get frustrated with him more than it is worth.
Visit 5 cities I have never been to before (7/5)
Tour at least one a winery, brewery, or distillery
5. Send at least 5 snail mail a month
- I actually got this month done with all the Christmas cards.
Become a “professional” photographer
7. Run at least 10 races (any distance) (5/10)
8. Go camping with Tom
Pay for the car behind me in a drive through
10. See Tyrone Wells live as many times as possible
Tour Fort Defiance here in Clarksville
Water ski with my dad
13. Do a 5K with my mom
14. Take a swing dance class with Tom
15. Read at least one fun book a month and one professional development book every three months
- I finished several book reviews lately, but I told myself that I needed to focus on my personal reading list for this month.
16. Take a pottery or stained glass class
17. Do one new recipe each month
- Peach Pie Oatmeal Cookies-these were ok. I have the hardest time making oatmeal cookies. They always come out spongey.
- Oreo Cheescake Brownies-These were great! They are super rich though, so if you aren’t making it for a function, it may take you awhile to get through.
- Ravioli Bake-This was super easy! It’s like lazy lasagna.
- Oven Fajitas-These were really good and quick to make for a weekly meal.
- Unstuffed Peppers-Our neighbor gave us a whole bunch of sweet peppers, so the last two recipes were sought out to use all of them. This recipe tasted really good, however it made our house smell awful for an entire week. So we may make this again when we can have all the windows open.
18. See both a Clemson and UCM football game live
- Clemson is still at #1!!!!
Find a place to volunteer on a regular basis
20. Go hiking
21. Ride in a hot air balloon
Go to at least 20 “new to me” restaurants. (29/20)
Stay at a bed and breakfast
24. Spend a day without electronics (phone, t.v. and computer)
25. Do something unique and new for my birthdays
Explore Nashville while we live here
27. Watch at least 10 movies that I have not seen before that won Best Picture at the Oscars and at least 20 documentaries (not necessarily Oscar winning) Movies (2/10); Documentaries (7/20)
28. Sew an item of clothing from scratch
Do a personal devotional/bible study on my own
30. Be a mascot for an event
31. Go on our honeymoon (preferably somewhere tropical)
32. Host a NCAA Basketball Tournament Championship game party
33. Go on a mission trip
Be on a recreation volleyball team
Become a mom
Do you have a bucket list? How do you figure out the big items and make them a reality?