Life is seriously moving way too fast. I didn’t really get a lot accomplished off the list this time around.
1. Crochet something else besides blankets or scarves at least once a year (
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
Do a photography challenge
Visit 5 cities I have never been to before (7/5)
Tour at least one a winery, brewery, or distillery
5. Send at least 5 snail mail a month
Become a “professional” photographer
7. Run at least 10 races (any distance) (5/10)
- I ran the Plaza 10K earlier this month.
Pay for the car behind me in a drive through
10. See Tyrone Wells live as many times as possible
Tour Fort Defiance here in Clarksville
Water ski with my dad
13. Do a 5K with my mom
14. Take a swing dance class with Tom
15. Read at least one fun book a month and one professional development book every three months
16. Take a pottery or stained glass class
17. Do one new recipe each month
- Crockpot Cheesy Enchilada Quinoa-seriously this is like a drug. It is addicting. You need to make this.
- Meatball Parmesan Casserole-We just made some spaghetti noodles to go along with it. Tom loved this because it was a lot of meatballs. He would be a carnivore if that were the healthy thing to do.
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole-Basically the same recipe as the one above just with chicken.
- My grandma made all us grandkids a Betty Crocker cook book where she added her own recipes along with it. It is one of my treasures now that she is gone. I made a couple things from this book this past month. Her corn casserole and glazed carrots. Both great! I would make that corn casserole every day if I had time.
18. See both a Clemson and UCM football game live
Find a place to volunteer on a regular basis
20. Go hiking
21. Ride in a hot air balloon
Go to at least 20 “new to me” restaurants. (29/20)
- A friend and I tried El Rancho downtown, which is within walking distance of our office. It was pretty good going down and really cheap, however both of us did not have happy bellies by the middle of the afternoon. Very greasy!
Stay at a bed and breakfast
24. Spend a day without electronics (phone, t.v. and computer)
25. Do something unique and new for my birthdays
Explore Nashville while we live here
27. Watch at least 10 movies that I have not seen before that won Best Picture at the Oscars and at least 20 documentaries (not necessarily Oscar winning) Movies (2/10); Documentaries (7/20)
28. Sew an item of clothing from scratch
Do a personal devotional/bible study on my own
30. Be a mascot for an event
31. Go on our honeymoon (preferably somewhere tropical)
32. Host an annual NCAA Basketball Tournament Championship game party
33. Go on a mission trip
34. Be on a recreation volleyball team
Become a mom
Can I just say that you look FANTASTIC!! I haven’t made much progress on my list lately, but hopefully after the holidays, I can start checking more off.
Aww thank you so much.