1. Crochet something else besides blankets or scarves at least once a year (
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
2. Do a photography challenge
- I am so happy that I have kept up with this challenge. I definitely look through George’s glamor shots at least once a week.
Tour at least one a winery, brewery, or distillery
5. Send at least 5 snail mail a month
Become a “professional” photographer
7. Run at least 10 races (any distance) (3/10)
- I did the Go Girl! 5K.
8. Go camping with Tom
9. Pay for the car behind me in a drive through
10. See Tyrone Wells live as many times as possible
Tour Fort Defiance here in Clarksville
12. Water ski with my dad
13. Do a 5K with my mom
14. Take a swing dance class with Tom
15. Read at least one fun book a month and one professional development book every three months
- With my schedule, it can be really hard to read a lot. I have a hard time reading without falling asleep, and not because it is boring. #momprobs My friend Ellen shared that her goal is to just read every day. That can be one page or one whole book. I really loved this idea, so that is my new goal. I just want to crack open a book and read for fun every day. I am trying to find little ways to incorporate little spurts of reading throughout my day.
16. Take a pottery or stained glass class
17. Do one new recipe each month
- We tried this Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Bake. It was not our favorite. It was super spicy and the cheese came out clumpy. I apparently cannot perfect the alfredo consistency after one try. It does make a lot, but it is not good reheated.
18. See both a Clemson and UCM football game live
Find a place to volunteer on a regular basis
20. Go hiking
21. Ride in a hot air balloon
Go to at least 20 “new to me” restaurants. (23/20)
Stay at a bed and breakfast
24. Spend a day without electronics (phone, t.v. and computer)
25. Do something unique and new for my birthdays
Explore Nashville while we live here
27. Watch at least 10 movies that I have not seen before that won Best Picture at the Oscars and at least 20 documentaries (not necessarily Oscar winning) Movies (2/10); Documentaries (7/20)
28. Sew an item of clothing from scratch
29. Do a personal devotional/bible study on my own
30. Be a mascot for an event
31. Go on our honeymoon (preferably somewhere tropical)
32. Host an annual NCAA Basketball Tournament Championship game party
33. Go on a mission trip
34. Be on a recreation volleyball team
- My plans didn’t work out as I had hoped. I am going to have to start over on my search for a volleyball team.
Become a mom
- I had a big mom moment last night. George started officially crawling. It was sooo exciting! He has been trying so hard for the past month, but last night was the first time he got everything going. Instagram refused to upload the video so I had to resort to other measures of documenting. Also I am not sorry that I fill my feed with George.