My family is really hard to shop for. Most of us, when we want or need something we are in a position where we can just go get it. So Christmas and birthdays become increasingly more difficult as the years go by.
However, one truth remains.
We love to eat.
So when I came across this recipe, I knew I had found at least one gift. I did adjust the recipe a smidge on the measurements.
Cranberry Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 3 sticks of butter
- 3/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 3 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 3-4 tbs of honey
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer. I tried a blender first, and it just wasn’t cooperating, so I put it in my Kitchenaid. Worked like a charm
- You may need to scrape the sides a few times and mix again just to make sure all the cinnamon is incorporated.
- Store in container of choice.
- Best when used at room temperature, but will need to be refrigerated between uses.
I tasted some along the way, and it tastes so good! It would be great on toast and bagels. I kind of want to go out and get raisin bread just for this butter!
It took me about 15 minutes to make this, so it is super easy to whip up.
Do you have any homemade butter recipes?
Ooh this looks yummy, Stephanie. Hope you had a great Christmas!
Thanks Elizabeth! I hope you did too!
This sounds so good!!! I hope your family loved it! 🙂
It was pretty good!
My mom used to work for a catering place that put cranberries in everything (they had cranberry bread, cranberry in salads, and even their famous cranberry salsa), and since then I’ve been team cranberry. This is so my speed.
This is so easy to whip up too!