Here is today’s prompt!
“Autumn Activities Outside”
- With the ever changing scenery, it is hard not to want to spend time outside admiring nature. What are you up to outside? Do you have a fun fall activity to share?
Rules of the Link-up:
1. Do one entry or all! It’s up to you!
2. Add your entry’s link below, and be sure to put the button in your post!
3. If you do link up, check out a couple fellow bloggers to see something new.
4. Your hosts (Elizabeth and Stephanie) would love a following on Bloglovin, but it is not required! We are just glad you stopped by for “Autumn on My Mind!”
These pictures are from last year. This came up faster than I realized and wasn’t able to get something from this fall in time for the link up date, but these are just right anyway.
I went with my in-laws to the Hartsburg Pumpkin Festival last year in Missouri. This is something that happens here every year. Isn’t it beautiful?
It is a sweet small town festival with booths with food and crafts galore.
And of course pumpkins!
What kind of activities have you all had in your area? Link up here and share!
We hope to see you return on Thursday for an Autumn Creation! You can see the full schedule for our Autumn link up here.
Check out my lovely partner!