Yay my trash TV is back! Who is excited about Rachel being the one? Me.
It will be interesting to see how this season pans out since she has been put on this perfect pedestal.
I know tonight is the second week’s episode, but here are my thoughts on the first week.
- Haha I love that she referenced “Clueless.”
- I just spit out my drink when the granny said don’t sleep with any of them. Good advice!
- I can’t wait to see the wardrobe they put her in. She is gorgeous!
- I like Alex. Watching him with his mom during his bio was adorable.
- They really upped their game in casting. They seem to all have real jobs.
- Never mind…Waboom guy? Aspiring drummer?
- Blake E is just going to talk about his penis. Awesome.
- Diggy has 500 pairs of sneakers? Daphne can compete with that with the amount of moccassins I sorted yesterday…Also his dog is ADORABLE!
- Josiah’s story…I’m weeping. I hope that he is the real deal.
- Hmmm. It is interesting the women she had come back to give her a pep talk.
- They gave her some really good advice.
- I love Josiah’s suit. Snazzy!
- There seems to be quite a few lawyers.
- Demario is super confident…not sure how I feel about it.
- Yes a marching band! Ohhh it’s the penis dude.
- Fred is from her past. “He was a very bad kid!” That is crazy he had the yearbook.
- Tickle Monster? Ok I guess they had to have some wild cards for the job titles.
- What is with the Adam Jr. doll? So creepy.
- So Rachel was Fred’s camp counselor. That does have to be hard to get past that experience of disciplining him.
- Wow Bryan went in for the kill on the kiss!
- Why did you get a $2000 suit for this? That is a lot of money?
- These men are so hovering…
- Blake is already challenging other men. I mean I would question Waboom guy too.
- Oh I had high hopes for Mohit, but he got silly drunk.
- I don’t trust Demario.
- Really? You picked Lucas? I would like to hear the justification on that one.
My favorites: Josiah, Alex and Bryan