I did receive these products complimentary for the review from Influenster, and these thoughts are my own.
I really enjoy getting these boxes so I can try different products that I normally wouldn’t buy or seek out.
This is what I got in the Bloom Voxbox and my thoughts on them.
- Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads-I really like these, but I don’t paint my nails enough to warrant buying these. (#jamberryfanforlife) They are convenient but I think a bottle of polish remover and cotton balls do the trick just fine for a fraction of the price.
- Not Your Mother’s Plump For Joy-I was excited to try this because I have liked other Not Your Mother’s products. I have been having days where I don’t do anything to my hair after showering because I am tired of spending a half hour to dry and style it. This mother doesn’t care about my frizzy un-even hair. So I thought this would be a good product to use on those days to maybe make it more wavy and full. I was not a fan. It is in a spray bottle, but it comes out in a thickesh gel. It’s weird, so I wasn’t sure how to best apply it. I tried both spraying it on directly to my hair and applying it with my hands, and I honestly saw no difference. My hair is still weird and wiry with spontaneous curls thrown in there. I would not recommend this to anyone.
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil-I did like this on my skin. It made my skin really soft. It absorbs really quickly. On my hair though it was a different story. It always looked like I put too much and ended up being greasy. I just used enough to cover a couple of my fingertips, so I am not sure how I could use less for my hair. It was really nice for my dry arms though!
- Sunbelt Bakery Granola Bars-WE LOVE THESE! We have been Sunbelt fans for years. Seriously, we stock up on them when they are on sale. They are the best granola bars out there. I will say though that I have never gotten the Oats and Honey flavor because we always get the kind that have some chocolate in them. I am glad I got this one though, because it is so good! This will be a good flavor for George when I don’t want him to have all the chocolate.
- Secret Outlast Xtend Invisible Solid-I am always a little leery to try new deodorants. I have used Secret Clinical or Dove Clinical for at least a decade. But I am happy to say that this deodorant rivals the clinical brands. I had no issues with normal armpit woes, and I loved the solid aspect. I am not a fan of clicking the deodorant up. I am keeping this at work now or those days that I may or may not forget to put on deodorant before I leave the house.
- SinfulColors Nail Polish-I love this brand of nail polish, but as I said above I am really into Jamberry. I can’t really paint my nails at this stage of our lives without being interrupted or needed elsewhere. Nothing is worse than a messy manicure. Anyway, this SinfulColors is good polish, but I was not a fan of this color. It was clear with glitter, so it isn’t a bad topcoat. I just am not a glitter fan. I put it on my toes as not to be as loud.
If you are interested in getting an Influenster box (you don’t have to be a blogger), just let me know, and I can send you an invite. They are a fun surprise! The community is also really easy to navigate. The more you interact, the more they will be able to find boxes that fit your style and needs. It is really versatile, and you can use it a lot or hardly at all. I have really enjoyed it so far!
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?