I have pondered doing a Q&A post for a while now, but I have always chickened out scared that no one would actually ask any questions.
But I am in a lull with getting some quality posts out (#workingmomprobs), so I figured this was as good a time as ever.
If you have any questions for me or for Tom (or for George), feel free to ask them! I try to be fairly transparent here on the blog, so ask away.
So what would you like to know?
Questions about working in Higher Education, being a new mom, being married to a cop, the dogs, blogging, crafts, my love for the Royals, to how I take my coffee are all fair game. If you need any Netflix recommendations, I can answer that too!
Please ask away so this isn’t as embarrassing as I think it will be.
So if you have never commented before why not make this your first with a question!
I plan to post the answers in the upcoming weeks as I wait for questions…
What has been your favorite craft project?
If you could travel anywhere where would it be?
If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life what would it be?
What is your favorite thing about being a mom?
Thanks for the questions! I need a jump in the air hug from you btw.
1) What is your favorite part of being a mom?
2) What has been your favorite age of George’s so far?
3) Do you LOVE being back in Missouri?
4) How about these ROYALS?!?!?! 🙂
FOREVERROYAL!!!! So sweet 7-0!
1. Favorite Royals player of all-time
2. Favorite current Royals player
3. NASPA, ACPA, or Neither?
I am loving the Royals theme!
-What is your recommendation for a first time crochet project (something easy but still makes you feel like you accomplished something)?
-How is Tom adjusting to the new job?
-When are you visiting Iowa?
Great questions! I really do need to plan an Iowa trip.
1) What Disney princess are you most like?
2) What has been your favorite photo shoot with George?
3) What is your favorite food?
4) What is your favorite flower?
Thanks for the questions!
1) When did you start crocheting, and what inspired you to do this?
2) Have you ever considered knitting?
3) Is sleep deprivation really as bad as people make it out to be with a newborn?
4) How has married life affected conflict resolution methods and efficacy with Tom?
Hitting me with a hard one there at the end! I actually have a post about that in my drafts that I am hoping to post soon.
Such good questions so far! Here are a few I have:
– What is your favorite SA theory that you actually use on a regular basis?
– Who are you rooting for to win DWTS this season?
– Favorite TED Talk?
– What is your 10/15/20 year career goal? (Don’t have to answer all 3, just pick one.)
– Favorite childhood experience you had that you hope to pass down to George?
Oh SA theory…I will have an answer for you in the reveal post! Great questions!
– For you and Tom, how was the transition from Army life to “normal” life?
– How did the pups handle the move?
– I might of missed the answer to this one, is there a meaning behind your blog title?
– What is your biggest pet peeve?
These are some great questions!
How is George doing with baby-led weaning? What foods has he had a hard time eating?
Haha George has a love hate relationship with BLW. More to come!
1. What has been the most difficult part of being a mom?
2. What has been the most rewarding thing about your current job?
3. What are your favorite documentaries you would recommended?
These are some great questions!
Love these type of posts!
1. What is something you love about your life right at this minute?
2. What is your “tell” when you’re sad or upset? (for example, I clean obsessively when I’m angry about something)
3. What is one thing you’d like to go back and tell teenage Stephanie?
Oh these are good. Going to get real with the answers in a couple weeks!
Pingback: Fit for Me 17/52 |
Pingback: Your Questions Answered Round One |