I felt a little lost on my Monday night last week!
Here are my thoughts on the week before hometowns.
- They are getting way too much into their heads. They are all freaking out about Bryan getting a one on one when they don’t even know if they have one later on in the week.
- She is smitten with Bryan, but is it just physical?
- Come on Dean.
- Ok so what is this family dynamic that Dean is withholding?
- Do you believe in the toothfairy? Dean, she is putting on the pressure. Cut out the wisecracks.
- I feel like Rachel is in an adult role right now, and Dean is a 5 year old asking the most random questions about nonsense.
- I think the one on ones were obvious picks.
- Yes Dean! Thank you for opening up. I thought it was a lot worse than that. I am a little nervous about he reacted with what is your favorite dinosaur.
- I think Peter is one of the final two.
- There is so much pressure on the group date.
- I don’t understand why she is kissing Matt as she is sending him home. This goodbye makes no sense. I am so confused by her emotions.
- I don’t really have much to say on tonight’s episode.
- I am not surprised by Adam. I don’t think he or Matt really stood out until this episode.
Favorites: Dean and Peter
Here are some great breakdown videos.
With the first one, I actually really like Ashley I.’s commentary.
Are you watching? Who do like for the final two? What are your thoughts?