Ahhhh, another night of romance and roses. So what were my thoughts on this week’s JoJo adventures?
- Do you think JoJo actually writes the date cards?
- You have to admit…JoJo was gorgeous coming out of that firetruck.
- Chad’s job is Luxury Real Estate…seriously? There is a field for luxury real estate?
- Chad, could you be peacocking any harder? There has to be gym equipment on that property so why is there a need for him to bring a weight belt.
- How much pressure is that for Grant on the fire fighter date? He has got to win right.
- I’m right there with you Wells. I would pass out from that too.
- The guys writing songs by the pool for JoJo was too cute. Bromance rising.
- Derek’s date-I would totally pick sea. This is a cute date though with all the signs.
- Beware of nice guys? Seriously? Chad and Dan you have the wrong approach. Also that protein shake analogy was not really an analogy.
- The ESPN date would be so much fun!
- These touchdown dances are so funny. Apparently most people only know how to do the ride the pony.
- Wow Chad. Just to call her out as a nagger. Just dig your grave. This is supposed to be a cheesy date, just have fun with it.
- Yes there is something to be worried about with Chad, JoJo.
- While I don’t like Chad, he had some good points during his “press conference.” I appreciate that he wants to get to know her, and I agree that these guys don’t really know her yet. However, I don’t know if I would do it with that kind of delivery. So awkward.
- I love the ESPN hosts approach of who they would like having over as a brother-in-law. I think that is a great way to be real about your opinions.
- James Taylor was so sweet with the note. Also I just want to put my hands through that curly hair. Isn’t he dreamy?
- JoJo hit the nail on the head that Chad is overcompensating for something. If he thinks this is so cheesy why is he on the show?
- JoJo NOOOOO! Gross kissing Chad. And what is with the champion-winning music in the background?
- I do agree that the guys got super sensitive about Chad getting the first moment during the rose ceremony.
- Chase’s little snow date was super cute.
- Did anyone else notice that Chase and Jordan look very similar?
- The little bit about Chad’s eating habits made me super hungry…
- This post is basically my reaction to Chad…
- It does seem a little early to already have an intervention going on.
- I can’t tell if Chad’s “in your face finger pointing” is alcohol induced or if he just has that intense of a reflex. Maybe he is having a reaction to all that he is eating.
- Chad is snacking during the rose ceremony…now all of this lunch meat intake is making me nauseous.
- Oh you know Chad is getting a rose because that is just the way of the world. But it was really labored how she said his name.
My favorites as of this week: Luke, James Taylor, Chase, and Jordan. (My radio station had James T on this morning, and by some of the cryptic things he was saying I don’t think he will make it as the final guy. I still love him though. )
It looks like next week has the potential for a lot of drama to come up!
Did you watch this week? What did you think of the dates?