I love my Monday nights! Going from Dancing with the Stars to the Bachelorette-so good.
Let’s get to watching reality TV!
Here were my thoughts from this week’s episode of the Bachelorette.
- I loved having the former bachelorettes back. They were so chill and gave really good advice. Also I love seeing Dez and Ali pregnant!
- Everyone is so punny on the first night. “Mojo for Jojo, Be my first round draft pick. She can light my fire…”
- Aaron Rodgers’s brother! Yowza!
- Bachelor Superfan is a job? Where can I get paid for this?
- Daniel, from Canada, seems like a skeevy perve.
- Santa was a little weird and too gimmicky.
- Hipster is a job? What is happening?
- All 4 One!?!?!?! What the heck Wells?
- Luke getting a “unicorn” was adorable, and he is from Texas. I think that will be a draw for JoJo
- The kiss with Jordan gave me goose bumps.
- Chad just wants to talk smack on everyone and seems very full of himself. He seems like bad news from the previews too.
- I am sorry, but since when is your nationality a profession? Why do their jobs bother me so much?
- The guys got obnoxious really fast. Have you not learned from other seasons? Do better with your alcohol intake! There is always that one guy that jumps in the pool.
- I actually vomited when Jake Pvelka came out. Then they are family friends? Ok he redeemed himself by actually giving her good advice.
- WHY DANIEL!!!?!?!?! My jaw dropped to the floor when she called his name…
- If I was on this…I would have passed out in a corner somewhere not because I was drunk but because of physical exhaustion. I never made it through the night at sleep overs.
- She makes out with a lot of dudes from what the previews show, but there doesn’t seem to be as much crying. Apparently there is a lot of blood though.
- I am interested to see if she falls for more than one person and how she will handle that with what had happened to her with Ben.
- BachelorNation thought-I am going to say it here, but I think Caila will be on Bachelor in Paradise. While I am excited about JoJo, I think that Caila got the raw end of the deal.
I think this season will be extra fun to watch because the radio show I listen to in the morning is based out of Dallas. One of the DJs knows JoJo in real life, and another person behind the scenes has watch parties with people that JoJo went to college with. So I feel like I will get some great perspective with their recaps on Tuesdays. They say that she is really down to earth and super sweet. They claimed that she will be a “good” Bachelorette because she will be in tune to everyone’s feelings and be classy about the process.
We shall see!
My top picks as of the first night are: Jordan, James Taylor, Christian, and Luke.
Did you watch the premiere with JoJo as the Bachelorette? If not you should at least watch this…
I am so excited about this season! JoJo was so fun to watch and is going to make the perfect bachelorette! Daniel had to have been kept for entertainment sake… at least I hope he was haha
I swore last season was my last season to watch….and here I am. *sigh*
JoJo is the actual best. Her season is going to amazing!!
Caila, Ben Z and Lace on BIP. I don’t know whether I’m excited or if I should start drinking now to prepare myself.