Today is another day for Autumn fun!
“An Autumn Creation”
- With the changing colors and impending holidays, do you have some inspiration to make something? Link up here to release some creative juices and share some autumn inspiration and craftiness.
Rules of the Link-up:
1. Do one entry or all! It’s up to you!
2. Add your entry’s link below, and be sure to put the button in your post!
3. If you do link up, check out a couple fellow bloggers to see something new.
4. Your hosts (Elizabeth and Stephanie) would love a following on Bloglovin, but it is not required! We are just glad you stopped by for “Autumn on My Mind!”
So it has been awhile since I finished a crochet project. The blanket I am currently working on is pretty tedious. It may be another year before that beast gets done…
So I decided to make a scarf to include in the Carabox I made last month for the gift exchange. I can whip out scarves within a few days. Feeling accomplished!
The yarn I used screamed fall and I looked up a new pattern on Ravelry. That’s my one requirement for each crochet project is that I do a new stitch.
This pattern called Urban Shells looks really complicated when you read through it. I also hate patterns that don’t have pictures, but I was determined to make this scarf happen. The first couple rows are tricky, but it is actually really easy once you get through that and understand the abbreviations she uses.
There are different textures on each side. Hopefully you can see the difference in the two shots below.
Isn’t this yarn delightfully fall?
I love the way it turned out! I still have a skeen and half left of this so I may just have to make one for myself…
What are your fall creations? Link your posts up below! The link will close in October, so you have plenty of time to join us!
We hope to see you return on Sunday for your Autumn Outside Activities! You can see the full schedule for our Autumn link up here.
Check out my partner!