This is our last link up of this series. I can’t believe it’s been a full month since we started!
“Autumn on My Mind Collage”
- They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This is a link up to show in photos what you love about the season. We would love to see what fall looks like in your community!
Rules of the Link-up:
1. Do one entry or all! It’s up to you!
2. Add your entry’s link below, and be sure to put the button in your post!
3. If you do link up, check out a couple fellow bloggers to see something new.
4. Your hosts (Elizabeth and Stephanie) would love a following on Bloglovin, but it is not required! We are just glad you stopped by for “Autumn on My Mind!”
The leaves haven’t changed so much here. They all just have tinges of orange and yellow. I see it coming in the next few weeks, but that means that I haven’t been able to document fall in this area yet.
Since I don’t have pictures of true fall here, I have a compilation of photos that say what I love about fall.
So what photos do you have that describe how you feel about fall? Link up below!
Check out my lovely partner! It has been great getting to know her through this link up!